Saturday 11 February 2012

Draft photo shoot

I was able to take my pictures of Rachel in college, i took about 40 photos and narrowed them down to just a few that i liked to use on the cover,  contents and the dps. When it came to putting the cover together, i noticed that her outfit didn't work well with the genre of my magazine and the colour of her cardigan didn't go well with the colour scheme i originally chose, which is blue pink black and white. I decided to change the colour of the artist to grey scale, to make it work and to attract my audience. I think it works really well and looks different to most of the magazines already out there. I have a few adjustments to make which are quick and easy, for example, adding more cover lines but consciously keeping it minimal and effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment