Thursday 9 February 2012

Questionaire analysis.

From my questionaire i have found that the majority of people i asked around the college liked the idea of blue black pink and white. This colour scheme has been my favourite from the beggining so i am happy with the answers and will go for this when putting the magazine together.
I also found that monthy magazines seemed to be most popular so i wont change my original plan of making it a monthy music magazine. I will make the magazine £4 as it seemed to be a reasonable price to pay for a magazine. I also asked which magazines were most regularly bought, my feedback confirmed pop magazines were popular but many people said they liked a busy look and minimal writing, however they enjoy reading casual interviews.  I will keep this in mind when designing my magazine so it appeals to my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment