Tuesday 20 March 2012

3. Evaluation (final)

3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
IPC produces over 60  iconic media brands. It's the leading magazine publisher. I think this distributor would best suit my magazine as they have years of experience in producing top quality magazines. Publishing a magazine makes it available to the public for purchase. The corporation doesn't have a music magazine mainly targeted at women so there is a gap in the market to make my magazine work. I would have my magazine at a fixed price of £4 each month as the target audience I am aiming my magazine at would be able to afford this as they have a disposable income. Ways in which I could distribute my magazine would be on the shelves, through the internet and postage to subscribers.  Funding for my magazine would come from adverts such as headphones, clothing, new albums and things such as festival adverts. Magazines that would be released in a similar way to mine are ones such as I.D, IPC publishes newspapers such as The Sun and the Daily Mirror.



No comments:

Post a Comment