Monday 19 March 2012

4. Evaluation (final)

Who would be the audience for your media product?


My audience for my magazine will be both male and females. My magazine is a pop genre so my audience will therefore reflect this interest. However, i feel my magazine predominantly targets females.

For example, 18 year old Mattie White, who would be interested in my strap lines such as winning a free i Pod, and free posters. Mattie is a fashionable girl who likes to update her look on a regular basis. She likes to shop at Topshop, Urban Outfitters and Cow. The type of music she would listen to is, Rhianna, Coldplay, Jessie J, Katy Perry, and Nicki Minaj, all pop artists. Mattie likes to watch The only way is Essex and catch up on Geordie Shore. She would be interested in my magazine because it focuses on the pop genre and is specific to her age range. I think the general theme of the magazine is appealing to her and her friends as its bright fun and exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment